Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Road of A Loner

I'm walking on a lonely road
With the moon that shines above me.
In mind I have heavy loads
But in heart I know I'm free.

As I passed with my shadow,
I can see dark clouds above.
Yet the sun will rise tomorrow
And will lighten the loads I have.

Dark clouds, there are.
The stars try to shine through.
I have walked alone this far,
For stars guided me as they always do.

Passing cars and lamp posts,
Going here and there.
I'm like walking from a holocaust,
Nobody dares to care.

Is this how hard to walk alone?
My self pretends I'm okay.
I'm walking on a lonely road way back home.
This has to be another day.

My body feels so heavy.
My heart beats slower.
Is this because of the load I carry?
Or it's just that I walk as a loner?

The stars and the moon shines brighter.
The sky is turning clear.
Will I walk in this lonely road forever?
How I wish I have someone so dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment