Thursday, September 5, 2013

Common Pleasure

My friend and I
HaVe common PleasuRe.
Though at tiMes we differ
Our friendship cannot be measured.

We love to laugh.
We love to eat.
When tiMes get rough
It's not hard to bReath.

We love each other
That we are so fine.
We get back together
When we aRe out of line.

I love Mickey.
She likes Melody.
I can sing to her
But she can't sing to me.

We often talk
About life and love.
But We uSe to walk
With clear clouds above.

We both love music.
She rocks, I rules.
But we don't like disco Panic.
It makes us fools.

I love to make a trip.
She loves to give a tReat.
At times she get mad.
But to her I will never quit.

We both eat chocolates.
But I am mUch sweeter.
She usually frown then.
So I always call her "bitter."

I am an opTimist.
She is a Pessimist.
We are of different poles.
So we easily got cloSe.

We prefer colors of Red and black.
Songs like country and alternative rock.
She wanted to have a violin.
I'm fine with guitar-strumming.

She likes tall, dark, and handsome.
I'm more to a gentleman.
It doesn't matter anyway,
When we got married someday.

I'd like to have a double wedding,
Two of us with our daRlings.
She makes fun of it, though.
But we're still on a long way to go.

We aRe getting stronger.
We sPend each each day to last forever.
As long as we are both togetHer,
We will alWays have common pleasures.

July21

No comments:

Post a Comment