Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mama

It's been ten years mom,
Since you've been gone.
We miss you so much,
Me and your sons.

How are you there?
Do you feel lonely, too?
Is there someone so dear,
Who can take away your blues?

Mama,  I miss your care.
I miss every little thing we share.
I miss your sweet embrace.
I miss your calm and loving face.

Mama, the years were gone.
But the pain won't go.
Your days were undone,
But why did you leave so?

Mama, why did you have to go?
Why did God had to take you away from us?
Mama, I can't easily grow
From the pain of death as what it was.

Mama, I cry almost every night.
For I can't keep the pain inside.
My tears are tired to hide.
I can't bury the pain alive.

Mama, why does it hurt so bad?
At times I even get mad.
Do I just feel lonely and sad?
Or because I can't really feel glad?

But Mama, I'm still longing for you.
For your love and care that's so true.
Mama, when will I see you?
And when will I be with you, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment