Thursday, September 5, 2013

May Forever be Granted

Good day my dearest better friend!
I would like our friendship to last until the end.
Do you like the same way, my dearest?
Please, i want to feel your love that's sweetest.

I want to hear your voice all the time.
Cause words from you always fit and rhyme.
It sounds as good as the poems i've made,
Accompanied by music till it fade.

Every burst of laughter we drop,
Comes from our cheerful hearts that pop.
The craziness of the moment won't stop
Til we both filled this empty cup.

I want to feel your sweet embrace.
Of how you give me warm-loving grace.
And in a little in-between space,
Are our hearts put together in place.

I always want to feel your tender love and care.
These are the things i don't want to share
With people who are but fancy ones,
Who pass by and only take a short glance.

There's no more our friendship can offer,
Than a peaceful heart and mind of two friends and lovers.
There's this friendship we built together,
That i would love to last forever.

April22

No comments:

Post a Comment