Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Poem for You

Of all the things i've done to you,
Of all the pains that made you feel black and blue,
Of all the struggles we've been through,
I'm so thankful i still have you.

Our friendship started from simple thing,
Until it grows into something.
We can't trade it to anything
Because it's now our everything.

Funny how the ups and downs,
All the smiles and all the frowns,
Along with our friendship crown,
Drove us crazy in this town.

I can't believe we could be
Friends forever, can't you see?
Now why can't you just look at me?
My eyes are telling you i'm very happy.

I've walked a hundred rocky roads.
I've carrried thousand heavy loads.
I've traveled many places abroad.
I never stopped finding a friend til you showed.

Dear,  now this i say to you,
After all the things we both gone through,
You stayed with me so pure,  so true,
And that is why i made this poem for you.

May8

No comments:

Post a Comment