Saturday, September 28, 2013

In the Middle of the Pouring Rain




Got heavy rains pouring. 
My hands are shaking.
Heart stopped beating.
I don't know where I'm going.


I'm lost for so many times.
Can't count the broken lines.
I don't know what's even mine.
And I guess I'm not totally fine.


The rain still pours heavily.
I'm walking with a heart that's weary.
The pain I feel's taking over me.
I'm cold, I'm numb, I could hardly see.


The sky is still dark.
The wind blew hard.
I can't walk forward.
I've forgotten all the good remarks.


Now I'm left in this world
With no one to hold.
The stories untold
Were left in the cold.


In the middle of this pouring rain,
I'll wash away the pain.
Just let me know where I'm going
So I'll never be lost again.



8.20.13

No comments:

Post a Comment