Thursday, September 5, 2013

Papa

Papa, what's wrong with you?
You've had a family that's two.
Don't you know what you've done to me?
What pain you've caused in my family!

Why need to have another?
Is the one not good enough?
Then what have become of the other?
You've left us when time's so rough.

You know what father,
I thought you were true.
I've never thought any further.
Unminding you would leave us black and blue.

Papa, where's your respect?
You've ruined all plans that was made to be perfect.
You're so selfish, Papa.
Now there's no time to make your errors correct.

I should have cursed you before.
But dear God would have cursed me for sure.
But how can I ever honor you, father?
When because of your deeds, I have this anger?

Look what evil made you do.
You broke our hearts, cold and blue.
Where's your conscience now?
Guess you were not sincere when you've said your vow.

I have so many questions.
Part of my life was missing.
I don't know if I can believe your reasons.
Cause my trust in you grows dying.

Papa, you've left so many stories untold.
Where will I find completeness in this world?
Who will ever let the story to unfold?

How will it ease away the feelings that have grown cold?
I wonder if you ever knew,
This anger I have towards you. Papa, I never meant to bear this.
But my life has always been at risk.

Aug. 31

No comments:

Post a Comment