Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Without a Strength


Without a Strength

Every people are bound to experience how to stumble and fall.
One may be dampen too much that causes weakness to his soul.
But these are all part of life’s puzzle.
We’ll take all these and we’ll learn how to be invincible;
To be brave is what we need to take the stand among all.

I do hope...
I am fearless.  I am strong.  I am courageous and bold.
I’m not weak nor do coward and I never get cold.
I’m no quitter because I’m sport.
I never questioned my life for I know my worth.
That...
A paragon is what’s within me-
I am a model of perfection and superiority.
I can take things in a way that’s easy.
I may fall but I can get back on track as fast as I can.
-I tell myself to be always a tough man.

I will cry but I’ll often laugh.
I will pursue my dreams even if the road is rough.
My life is a teacher that is tough,
Because of it, I will learn from my errors.
And I will count myself as one of the victors!

I am bound to experience how to stumble then fall.
But my spirit was already dampening that totally weakened my soul.
I know these are all part of my life’s puzzle.
I had taken all these but I never became invincible.
I can’t be brave enough to take the stand among all.
My dreams will forever stay—as a yearning that’s unreachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment