Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The 30th of March


The 30th of March

I can’t forget that special day
When love had drowned our souls away.
Each heart was left in heaven’s state
With beats skipping and feelings’ great.

Those hands of yours holding mine
Made me feel secured and totally fine.
Though mist thy hands gave, it mattered not
For it is the hands of one you love and got.

When you drew me near your body
And sweet embraces are given to me,
I heard your heart beating faster.
I heard the beats as it get louder.

Your voice that have never denied
The happiness that you’ve felt inside;
Love is found nowhere to hide.
Fear was eased and was set aside.

The laughter outburst to our own surprise,
The dancing glances of our happy eyes,
We have never thought about the time that flies
For we’re all busy spending the buckets of smile.

The longer I stayed, the more it gets better.
The scent of you, will it haunt me forever?
Though I know, sooner or later the scent will fade,
Do might as well the love for me you’ve made?

The clock had ticked, the time was gone.
The 30th of March was now over and done.
The souls drifted from the oceans of love.
The hearts went back from the heavens above.

We all went home and bade goodbye.
The spark had darkened when two ways are high;
To you the day may have been over.
But to me, it will always stay forever.

Down the road, way back home, I whispered silently,
“You’re the man I have longed to see.
You are the man I have prayed from Thee.
You are the man I want to be with where forever will be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment