Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Bestfriend is He


My Bestfriend is He

If life is miserable, I shouldn’t have gone this far.  If life is totally unfair, I shouldn’t have all these things I’ve had.  If life gives us too many obstacles, then it is the toughest teacher you’ll ever have.

I’m an 18 year-old lady-like-lad who just wanted to meet the expectations of people around me.  Not good to hear but that’s what my life is bound with.  I wanted to go out of my shell, though.  But how can I?  I never have the guts.  Every time I’ve tried to prove myself, I always fail.  I never know what to do next.  My spirit was so dampen that I can’t even plan my next move.  I even tried to look back at those people whom I’ve helped once.  But where are they when I needed them most?  They were all gone.  Now that I feel alone, got no one to hold on to, with my heads in my hands, SOMEONE tapped my shoulder.

He’s not used to be my best friend, my problem-listener, my pain-absorber, and my good adviser.  But when the time comes that I never really know how to lighten up my load, He held His helping hands and reached me out.  I was so ashamed of myself realizing that He was always there at my side, waiting to be noticed.

He lends me His ears and was never get tired of listening to my problems.  He was so good that every person might dream of, as their best friend.  He gives me advices which are rarely given by others.  He makes me laugh and smile.  He never had a chance to make me feel sad and alone.  He teaches me lesson to live with.  His hands are always there to guide my way.  His words give me courage to live my life each day.  His love gives me strength to open up my heart to everyone.  And his story made me realize not to get tired of sharing my blessings to everyone and not to be selfish of helping people who are in need.

After times of my darkest hours, the seeds started to grow.  The trees started to bring out new, fresh, green leaves.  The flowers started to bloom, and the sun’s rays shone brighter.  The sun didn’t shine bright yesterday, merely gloomy today, but it will be brighter tomorrow. 

I am thankful that my Friend is still with me.  He never left me behind even if the water is so troubled.  At the peak of my life’s story, He is the one who knows me well.  I may have wasted a part of my life for doing nothing but I still have the rest of it to live it to the fullest.  With my faith to my Best friend, JESUS, I will always be deeply loved, greatly blessed, and highly favoured.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment