Wednesday, May 1, 2013

With Words Unspoken


With Words Unspoken

So how’s the pain of words unspoken?
How’s your doing of fortune telling?
Does it tear your heart, left it broken?
Tell me now exactly, what’s the feeling?

Whose heart skipped beats seeing me with somebody?
Whose eyes cried tears that are cold and weary?
Heck! I know it’s yours, it’s you!
And knowing those, made you feel black and blue.

But whose heart is dying seeing you might as well
With SOMEBODIES I don’t even have the courage to tell?
And whose world, apart, fell?
Self’s burned as if tortured in hell?

If you don’t know then it’s mine.
Now you know that everything’s not fine.
How are we going to fix this broken line?
Why not ask your friends who’re pure and divine?


Maybe they all know the curves of life.
The styles of cut made by a knife.
Now go on! Ask for their devices!
Need not to look at me, I give only bad vices.

If you’re vulnerable, then what am I?
The pain would like to stay, hear me as I cry.
It wanted me to curse this sorry feeling.
It wanted to see my love for you dying.

But pains? They’re only on my fingertips.
Have I uttered you those things with my lips?
Maybe some, few of them at least.
Almost all was left unspoken, bearing mists.

So now, the pain of words unspoken,
Could not be helped by you or my future telling.
Though it tore our hearts and left them broken,
If we choose, we could tell exactly the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment