Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Superman saved me again tonight!


Superman saved me again tonight!

He’s flying across from afar.
His super powers made him won the war.
He’s an awesome superhero for many human.
He is Superman!

Blue outfit with a red cape,
An “S” in his outfit and has a good body shape,
A tall man with a black hair,
Good looking and complexion’s fair.

He can take to the air wherever he wants.
He is an actor that can do ample stunts.
Things can be lifted up by his herculean strength.
You’ll be even flabbergasted at him for 24/7, full-length.

But everyone has its own vulnerabilities.
And dealing at kryptonite is one of his difficulties-
That is His chink in somebody’s armour;
I know that is something he can get over.

He left me out of sight,
Still, I will be waiting for him tonight.
He is my superhero, my ever hero.
His heart will always be with me wherever I go.

Across from afar, he flies.
As He’s always there when he heard my cries,
He used to save me from all evil human.
For that, he is my only SUPERMAN.
And before the day ends with the lurid night,
Superman saved me again tonight!

20-02-12

No comments:

Post a Comment