Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This I Pray


This I Pray

Dear God, I don’t want to hurt her
But feels like I already did.
Her friends are all against me.
Their hearts are filled with hatred’s seed.

Dear God, I’m running but I’m not leaving.
My feet will just take two steps behind.
You know that to me, she’s not just something.
Why did they all turn so blind?

Her eyes are red, my heart bleeds.
Her mouth is shut, I can hardly breathe.
Her songs are filled with melancholic words.
Mine has melodies with broken chords.

Dear God, sympathy is to her,
While hatred is to me.
What would I do with my promises?
If her friends wouldn’t let me be?

“How could you?” they say.
But how could even they?
Who knows what’s going on this heart and mind except you?
Who knows the difference between velvet and blue?


I know it’s not all about just us.
Dear God, it’s all about Your will.
But please don’t turn this friendship to ash.
I’d be glad if you would take my deal.

Dear God, You know more than what I pray.
Please help me now how to make her stay.
Miseries should not linger every day,
For we still have the right to be happy come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment