Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Is it all About You?


Is it all About You?

Why just talk about your own sacrifices
When both parties have also done these?

Why just talk about the things you’ve done
And all the tears you’ve shed under the sun?

Why just look into your very side
When all the miseries in you, you hide?

Why just picture yourself being left behind
When there are still lots of friend to find?

Why just utter all the problems in me you have
When you tell all the people about me, your love?

Why just feel your own pain
And that the pain’s taking you in vain?

Why, why blame all these to me?
Blame as if I have caused all the misery?

Dear, my humility is about to end.
Pride was crushed and has left nothing, my friend.

So it’s me who failed to talk?
Might as well the one, away, who walked?
Then it’s you who knew things will never be the same.
But who says I got empty heart and yours full of pain?
Did my feelings are washed away by rain?
Gosh, empty heart…here’s to explain.

Empty heart, I’ve got, maybe.
It was all taken away from me.
The love, the happiness, all seemed to have.
But need not to curse Thee above.

My heart was emptied before the worst.
It was abandoned, forced.
Would you still like me to explain how it came to this?
Would you still like me to take it back to the night we kissed?




Now tell the world who I really am!
Go on! Spread the news! Tell them!
I am the one who hurt you, am I not?
I am the one who has a crime they should never forget.

The verdict says, it is me who killed a dearest friend.
Then, come, curse me till the end!
I’ll cheers to the light of the dark.
I’ll cheers to the hell’s fiery spark!

Then, there will be no more me who will hurt you.
Cause my body will be dead, left black and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment