Sunday, December 22, 2013

Love at First Sight

It was at that very moment
When I made my first glance.
In a place full of crowd,
I fell in love all at once.

Far beyond earth could see;
Though name is all I have;
I've known you already,
And know that this I feel is love.

I stared right through you.
Cause I'm too shy to say hi.
I don't have the looks like others do.
So I never had a chance to try.

But it's when you speak to me
That I got my tongue tied.
My heart isn't yet ready
I wanted to run and hide.

We've had our first goodbye. 

Will there be next time?
I hope I won't get too shy.
I'm finding a word to rhyme.

The moment gets near. 

This time I had you close.
I'm getting more in love, dear.
I'm getting overdosed.

But fate left me hanging. 

I can't make my heart beat.
I found out that you're leaving. Is it time for me to quit?

This may be our last goodbye.
You'll be gone miles away. 


There's no door for this love to die.
I'll see you soon someday.

Moments with you will always remain
Memories from the heart of daylight.
As I stand on this pedestrian lane
You will be my love at first sight.


11/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment