Sunday, December 29, 2013

Having been Dreaming

Hello there, Mr. IT Lab.
So long I've called you.
There's this dream I've had,
It's about me and you.

You play the prince,
I play the princess.
You loved me ever since;
For truth, I really wishes.

We walked on the hallway,
Talked and laughed out loud.
And when the day faded away,
We danced and sang so proud.

It was all a fairytale,
Almost a dream come true.
But rainbows turned pale,
When you left me black and blue.

You kissed on my forehead,
As you walked on by.
There's too much tears I've shed,
When you waved me goodbye.

Well, Mr. IT Lab,
Guess we're really not meant.
In dreams it's you I've had,
But you left, to hold, I can't.

Bet it's better to just see you.
Cause fairytales are hopeless dreams,
They're too good to be true.
Maybe, it's all that it seems.

12/05/13

No comments:

Post a Comment