Saturday, March 8, 2014

I am Magdalene



I met a man one fine, cold day.
He speaks no single word to say.
I glanced at him to my curiosity,
And caught his stares right to me.

I held back up and fixed myself,
Then leaned on to another bookshelf.
I took steps back not knowing then,
That man would push me off my den.

He walked straight in front of me.
My heart had strayed before I could see.
That man who spoke not a single word,
Had made his way to enter my world.

Few snaps he made me close my eyes.
He leaned so close at moves so wise.
He pushed his self against me.
He gave no look of being guilty.

He laid his arms and held my head.
I could not feel alive yet I felt dead.
He was so strong I could not fight back.
I could not do such counter-attack.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me in.
This thing is such a deadly sin.
He pressed his lips against mine.
It tasted sweet like an old, stocked wine.

I could not imagine what I've been through.
This is not love for me where lust will do.
I felt so empty giving him all I have had.
I felt not good, but instead, I felt so bad.

From curves to curves where his hands have been,
The warmth had not left behind the skin.
Oh precious, that was not a moment.
I gave disgust to all the hours spent.

I don't know now which way to go.
I felt so wasteful from up and to below.
Shame to what I had ever done.
Shame to that dear, unlawful man.

Will things be rough for only me?
Will I suffer for all eternity?
Oh, I am a woman who just wants love.
Forgive me, Father, on up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment